Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
Zhao stressed that the HKSAR government's decision to postpone the elections in the face of the raging pandemic is a justified and necessary step to ensure people's safety and health, as well as a safe, fair and just election.
Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
In the past 40 years, bilateral trade between China and the United States has increased dramatically, from a negligible 2.5 billion U.S. dollars in the late 1970s to the incredible amount of over 630 billion dollars in 2018.
- 2020-08-14 04:49:23Xinjiang's Horgos port handles record number of China-Europe freight trains in July
- 2020-08-14 04:49:23China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms
- 2020-08-14 04:49:23China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- 2020-08-14 04:49:23Northeast Chinese city resumes flight to ROK
- 2020-08-14 04:49:23Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 04:49:231st LD-Writethru: China urges U.S. to stop political oppression of Chinese media, journalists
- 2020-08-14 04:49:23Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary