- Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard China's interests
Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
The Chinese Consulate-General in Houston was the first consulate-general opened by China in the United States after the establishment of the diplomatic ties, and it was always an important symbol of China-U.S. friendship, Wang said in an exclusive interview with Xinhua.
U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador
HONG KONG, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Strained China-U.S. relations were dealt another blow as the U.S. Treasury Department announced the so-called sanctions against heads of Chinese government agencies responsible for Hong Kong affairs and officials of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR).
- 2020-08-14 04:21:10EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-14 04:21:10Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
- 2020-08-14 04:21:10It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 04:21:10Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 04:21:10Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 04:21:10China firmly opposes U.S. deployment of land-based medium-range missiles in Asia-Pacific, Europe: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 04:21:10China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
- Chinese mission says no foreign entities justified to interfere in China's local elections